Modules of PMS :-
Summery of PMS :-
- Master – This module captures basic organization and employee information.
- Payment Process – This module identifies payment grades, tax and benefit information.
- Employee Transactions – This module records and tracks employee status changes
- Payroll Process – This module generates pay slips and other relevant financial reports
- Queries and Reports – This module generates customizable reports and permits conversion of these reports into different file formats.
- Administration – This module is the security module where access levels are identified and managed.
Payroll Management Software generally includes activities in two major areas,Payroll Accounting and Payroll Administration.Payroll Accounting consists of:
- Calculating the earnings of employees and the related withholding for taxes and other deductions.
- Recording the results of payroll activities.
- Preparing required tax returns.
The definition includes the task of reporting the results of payroll activities to the federal, state and local tax agencies. Payroll Administration deals with the managerial aspects of maintaining a payroll, many of which are distinct from the accounting aspect of payroll. Payroll administration includes:
- Managing employee personnel and payroll information.
- Compliance with federal, state and local employment laws.